By careful editing of your life, and changing certain habits, you can eliminate most (not all) sources of stress in your life. Here’s how:
1. Identify stressors. This is the most important step of all, as identifying the things that stress you out in your life is the first step towards eliminating them.
2. Eliminate unnecessary commitments Edit brutally, and take steps today to remove the ones that stress you out the most.
3. Multitasking. Having multiple tasks going on at the same time might seem productive, but in actuality it slows us down and it stresses us out in the meantime. Learn to single-task.
4. Slow down. Instead of rushing through life, learn to take things slow. Enjoy your food, enjoy the people around you, and enjoy nature. This step alone can save tons of stress.
5. Relax throughout the day. It’s important to take mini-breaks during your workday. Stop what you’re doing, get up and stretch, walk around, drink some water.
6. Exercise. Exercising helps relieve the stress buildup, it gives you some quiet time to contemplate and relax, and just as importantly, it makes you more fit.
7. Eat healthy. This goes hand-in-hand with exercise as a stress prevention method, of course. Become healthier and a major source of stress will disappear
Leave a comment