100% Pure. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which greatly benefit the heart and physician circulatory system. It is 100% wild, therefore containing the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA. Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil provides a naturally healthy ratio of two key omega-3 essential fatty acids,eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These omega-3s can help improve brain function, heart and circulatory health, joint mobility and disease prevention [Innis 2004]. Adequate dietary DHA may also improve depression, memory, attention and dyslexia [Peet, Stokes,2005] [Lyon, Laurell, 2002].
Remember, fatty acids from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from webber naturals® greatly benefit the heart and circulatory system. It is100% wild, contains the highest known source of alpha carotenoids available from any food source, and has a naturally occurring 1:1 ratio of EPA to DHA.
Main selling features
- from FRESH WILD Alaskan Salmon, not farmed salmon and not endangered species
- extracted from already harvested wild salmon, using parts that would otherwise be wasted
- a valuable supplement for support of cardiovascular and mental health
- standardized for consistent levels of DHA and EPA in every capsule
- helpful for the skin, joints, immunity, and protection from UV rays
- guaranteed pure; tested for pollutants, toxins, including heavy metals
- rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally-occurring ratio
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha)
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA )
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), natural tocopherol (as an antioxidant).