Enzymes are essential for digestion and providing cellular energy. Our bodies produce enzymes and we also obtain enzymes from our diet. Digestive enzymes break down our food, enabling the nutrients and energy to be absorbed into the bloodstream. The body uses stored nutrients and energy to repair tissues and cells. Supplementation can prevent or reduce gas and bloating, may stop or reduce adverse food reactions, and can reduce the inflammation and pain of arthritis and sports injuries.
More complete digestion of the food we eat means better utilization of the energy from that food. Good digestion also results in less gas and bloating and may reduce food sensitivities. Try Digestive Enzymes from webber naturals® for better digestion and overall health.
- Amylase assists in breaking down starch into simple sugers.
- Papain (from papaya) helps in protein digestion and has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCL) helps those who are deficient in stomach acid, aids protein digestion and may reduce food sensitivities.
- Bromelain (from pineapple) assists in protein digestion and provides anti-inflammatory properties.
Main selling features
- Easy-to-take smaller tablet
- Meaningful amounts of enzymes for effectiveness
|Each Tablet Contains:
|Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae/Aspergillus niger)
||50 mg (5000 DU/g)
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (fruit)
||50 mg (1000 GDU/g)
|Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit)
||25 mg (6000 USP/mg)
|Papaya (Carica papaya) (fruit)
|DU: Dextrinizing Unit; GDU: Gelatin Digesting Unit; USP (United States Pharmacopeia)
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).